$ 8.9 Million Lifestyle Cattle Ranch, Myakka Town Market Farm
BRADENTON, FL – This cattle lifestyle ranch and farm sits on 42 acres in the town of Myakka. The pinnacle of sustainable luxury, this state-of-the-art and one-of-a-kind residence was designed by Sweet Sparkman Architecture and built in 2019 by Josh Wynne Construction.
The fully functional property consists of the main residence, the manager’s house, the guest studio, the workshop, the stable, the stable, three pastures, a fenced vegetable garden, a stocked lake, a cattle pond, two deep-water wells, farm equipment and a variety of farm animals, including cattle, pigs, goats, ducks, chickens and guinea fowl, according to Redfin.
Check out 75 images of this amazing property on Redfin.
The 6,901 square foot residence sits above ground for unobstructed views of the lake and pastures.
The open floor plan connects the interior and exterior highlighted by floor-to-ceiling glass along the entire northwest exposure of the home.
Check out more features below, and don’t forget to check out all 75 photos for this property on Redfin.
- Address: 29641 State Road 70 E, Myakka City, Florida
- Price: $ 8,995,000
- Square feet: 3089
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Listed By: Peter Laughlin, Premier Sotherby’s International Realty
- Listing Description: Green features include 10kW solar panel, insulated windows, Energy Star appliances, WaterSense appliances, high efficiency HVAC system with humidity control and fresh air exchange, capture rainwater, passive cooling and heating, and a whole house generator. Green certifications include NGBS Emerald certification and a HERS rating of minus 31.
- A long driveway covered with oak trees sets the tone for life here, both sublime and down-to-earth.
- Spread over one level, the home comprises a series of indoor and outdoor spaces under one roof and connected by open-air walkways – a nod to Florida’s iconic dogtrot architecture, designed to surround the cooling breezes living areas.
- The abundance of windows provides optimal natural light, air circulation and, of course, views. Waders, bobcats, turkeys, deer and foxes frequent the landscape, it’s magic!
- The upscale kitchen features custom wood cabinetry, a 13-foot island, and a huge walk-in pantry.
- Not to be outdone, the outdoor kitchen / dining room elevates alfresco dining with an authentic Brazilian wood-burning stove and 600 square feet of air.
- A 12 foot deep veranda covers the back of the house with a massive wall of motorized screens to control insects and increase shade in the late afternoon.
- Quietly removed from the living spaces, the private quarters feature three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a home office and laundry room.
This list first appeared on redfin.com. For more information, click here.